I’m at this conference today for the launch Steven Lubet’s new book Interrogating Ethnography. Since I’m going to mention the things I’ve written about Alice Goffman’s work in On The Run, I’m putting the links here for easy reference:
My blog posts are:
- Sociology’s culture of trust, don’t verify
- Goffman dissertation followup
- On Goffman’s survey (most of this is better in the later piece)
- Proposed rule change for the American Sociological Association Dissertation Award
- On the ropes (Goffman review)
They say the sessions at this conference will be recorded and made available later.